Information We Collect
We may collect the following information through our website:
- Personal identification information (such as your name and job title)
- Contact information (such as your email address and phone number)
- Demographic data (such as your postcode, preferences, and interests)
- Information from customer surveys and special offers
- Technical data (such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system)
- Behavioural data (such as your website navigation patterns and interactions)
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Responding to inquiries and providing customer support
- Sharing information about our products and services
- Processing orders, payments, and managing customer accounts
- Improving our products, services, and website functionality
- Personalising our website and marketing communications based on your preferences
- Conducting market research, analytics, and understanding user behavior
- Fulfilling legal obligations and protecting our rights
Website Usage Analysis with Microsoft Clarity
Protecting Your Information
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial measures to prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information. These measures include secure server hosting, encryption, access controls, and regular security audits.
Third-Party Sharing of Your Information
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit consent or are required by law to do so. Our trusted partners who have access to your personal information are required to maintain its confidentiality and protect its security in accordance with applicable data protection laws and standards.
Google Signals and Personalised Ads
By using our website, you acknowledge that we may enable Google Signals, a feature provided by Google Analytics. Google Signals allows us to associate the information collected from your website or apps with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for personalised ads.
This Google information may include end-user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google. The purpose of using Google Signals is to provide aggregated and anonymised insights into our users’ cross-device behaviors.
We comply with the Google Advertising Features Policy and have obtained the necessary privacy disclosures and rights from our end users for the collection and processing of their data. This includes the association of such data with the visitation information collected by Google Analytics from our site or app property.
Please note that end users can access or delete their associated data via My Activity.
By continuing to use our website, you consent to the activation of Google Signals and acknowledge the practices described in this section.
Your Control Over Your Information
You have several options for controlling the collection or use of your personal information:
- If you previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us.
- You have the right to request details of personal information we hold about you. You can also request corrections of inaccuracies or object to direct marketing. In certain circumstances, you can demand that we erase or suspend processing of your personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact details provided on our website.
Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, cookies help analyse web traffic or notify you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to tailor their operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies and analytics tools to identify which pages are being accessed. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic so we can improve our website based on customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes before removing it from our system.
Cookies help us provide a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any personal information about you other than what you choose to share with us. You can choose whether to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, declining cookies may prevent you from fully experiencing our website.
Third-Party Services and Google Ads Terms of Service
You can adjust your preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page. If you wish, you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by changing your cookie settings or using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
This site or product includes IP2Location LITE data available from https://lite.ip2location.com.
Changes to this Policy